Nameless Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nameless Guild Forums

Dragonica EU Nameless guild forums.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Enchant Success Rate Table
There it is! My guide for JoyToKey (avoids the crappy macro system too =D) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:51 pm by Baka-God

» Undead Bone Set
There it is! My guide for JoyToKey (avoids the crappy macro system too =D) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:03 pm by Admin

» PVP stats guide: best/suggested setups and equips for 40-50 tier!
There it is! My guide for JoyToKey (avoids the crappy macro system too =D) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:10 am by Admin

» Archmage skillbuild
There it is! My guide for JoyToKey (avoids the crappy macro system too =D) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:58 pm by Admin

» Character card stats guide
There it is! My guide for JoyToKey (avoids the crappy macro system too =D) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:56 pm by Ascherit

» Set Drops
There it is! My guide for JoyToKey (avoids the crappy macro system too =D) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:23 am by zeroone

» There it is! My guide for JoyToKey (avoids the crappy macro system too =D)
There it is! My guide for JoyToKey (avoids the crappy macro system too =D) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:31 am by JustLimitK

» Pvp guide
There it is! My guide for JoyToKey (avoids the crappy macro system too =D) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:46 pm by Admin

» [GUIDE] Skruvad's hints & tips for the PvP oriented Myrmidon
There it is! My guide for JoyToKey (avoids the crappy macro system too =D) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:34 am by Leo

There it is! My guide for JoyToKey (avoids the crappy macro system too =D)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JustLimitK

JustLimitK

There it is! My guide for JoyToKey (avoids the crappy macro system too =D) Empty
PostSubject: There it is! My guide for JoyToKey (avoids the crappy macro system too =D)   There it is! My guide for JoyToKey (avoids the crappy macro system too =D) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:31 am

I made this guide and nobody's gonna steal it!*^*

There's a way to set up macros with a specific program though this works only with a gamepad (such as a ps2 controller or smtg like that).

It's called Joy To Key just google-it then download/install, once u are done u'll see it lets u set eveything for the pad; put simple, it lets u emulate every keyboard button on a gamepad button.

It's not as hard as it might sound and not as long as it might seem, I just wanted 2 be very accurate and helpful with this guide =D.

First u hafta map the in-game controls (menu->key setup->pad) 'coz if u don't assign button, due to the new PSB (Paris Strikes Back) patch, the macro window will keep appearing if hittin unassigned button.
(remember u can map'em on skilless buttons then assign'em with JTK)

THEN u can open joytokey (FILE->create a new configuration, lez call it "DGN" =P) on the right section there are lots of buttons listed, double clik on one of them, lez say "button 1" u'll see smtg like 3 blank spots and a long bar, the blanks are the keyboard button u want that gamepad button to emulate, lez say "X" for this case.

To check what button is what, your gamepad should have numbers already written on each button, exept the analog press button maybe, if this ain't the case then u hafta test every button, I suggest simply mappin each button and assign a different letter to all of'em, then go open a chat either a notepad file and start pressign the gamepad's button.

Now that u know which buttons to assign, go to your square button (ps2 gamepad reference) and assign that button to the X (simply write X in the first upper blank slot) then about the long bar that u should see below the blank spots, as thats the autofire function, move it to the right, not completely, I'd say just a 2-3 slots 2 the right.

Once u close that little window u should see smtg changed on the JTK (joytokey) window, to the right of the button u assigned be4, there should be another number under the "auto" column, that's your autofire, I suggest not to set auto over 15 as it might not get read.

Now for the X button (the ps2 X button) I'd suggest doing the same thing with C (keyboard).

OK now that we are done the buttons should work like:

"square ps2 button" = X

"X ps2 button" = C

OK, congratz for reading my speed guide completely and set the buttons, now, on for the testings =D; open your dragonica, log in with the thief and, as u shuold have already assigned the directional buttons on the in-game menu, go near a mob and press ^+square to launch it then jump with the X button (gamepad) and hold the square button in mid-air, it should automatically hit many times.

Job done =D hope it helped.

Final notes: Tips & Tricks

Beware, joytokey might not work if dragonica was already opened be4 JTK and u gotta connect the gamepad 2 your pc in order 2 be able 2 run the program (JTK).

It is not advisable to assign the directional arrows to joytokey when running dragonica 'coz, as u first already assigned'em in the menu->key setup they should already do their job, if u do assign'em with jtk too it'll rsult in a casual dash sometimes while u might need just to walk.

Then, if u assign autofire too, it won't result in a dash but in a laggy-somewhat-walk (so, useless in pvp), simply stick with the in-game directional option, u can assign it normally so why not to use it? =D

If u change your JTK settings, in order to make them effective and "save'em" u gotta close JTK itself.

If u minimize the JTK window it'll appear in the low-right corner bar of your PC.

If you want to set Anti-Air-Shot (Archer's job skill) beware that setting the Z button instead of an assigned skill button (like Q or 3) will result in a fast motion cancel and granting a slightly faster AAS speed (lez say that 10th shot per second u needed) also, it is suggested to set the autofire over10 for AAS-ing really fast.

Setting autofire helps you to check if your attack speed actually changed, 'coz every time u press a button (with autofire 5 or 10) is like u pressed that button 5-10 times in that split second and so makes reactions really fast.

Obviously u already understood that it's super-usefull when jumping/aerial-recovering/rolling in pvp, while in pve u'll notice that u'll jump super-fast everytime your character touches with a finger the ground making you harder to be caught by mobs... either other players though double air dash works still better =P

About the macros, all you have to do is assigning the other blank slots to other buttons, the higher slot gets the priority while the others go subsequently, so u can do smtg like I'm gone bro->sword dance->wrath of earth simply pressing/holding one button (with autofire though).

Due to its control it's suggestable to map macros on skills and not attacks (keyboard's X) or Z (special attacks) as it seems that those buttons get priority over skills.

Setting ninja's skills never been so easy, if u assign, lez say violent blow AND mist vanish on a single button, as one of them won't activate depending on the ninja frenzy activation, it'll be like switching commands while simply pressign ninja frenzy, lez say...

I press triangle button (which I assigned to both...Q and 3 which are violent blow and mist vanish) to activate violent blow, then press R1 (assigned to ninja frenzy) then press again triangle this time activating mist vanish 'coz I'm in nin-frenzy mode and violent blow can't activate =P.

Don't assign autofire to skills like ninja frenzy 'coz it may result in a laggy transformation either smtg like triple transforming, returning in normal mode, I suggest to stick with the in-game options for casting-time-skills, buffs and skills like ninja frenzy.

Last edited by JustLimitK on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : better layout and some errors)
Back to top Go down

There it is! My guide for JoyToKey (avoids the crappy macro system too =D)
Page 1 of 1